Staff Nurse / Nursing home CQC 5/5 + £1K Bonus
Walsall, West Midlands, England
- £ 24600 - 32800 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Mar 2020
- 23 Apr 2020
- Location: Walsall, West Midlands
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Nursing and end of life care
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £16.30 per hour ( £27,900 - £37,200 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*CQC 5/5 RATED OVERALL GOOD!!
Nursing Home Details : I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, GENERAL NURSE, MENTAL HEALTH NURSE, LEARNING DISABILITY NURSE to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Walsall, West Midlands. The home is a purpose-built care home located in a residential area of Bloxwich, near Walsall, providing nursing, residential and end of life care. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £37,200!!!
2019 REVIEW :* My dad was admitted from the hospital at the beginning of June. Home has a very welcoming feel. Nice and bright furnishings, very clean and tidy. Staff are lovely and friendly. I feel dad is being well looked after*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Applyplease quote job ref 25946 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Walsall, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
MSI Group are currently looking to recruit a qualified registered Physiotherapist who is looking for a new challenge using their cl...
£ 25700 - 34300 Per yearFull timePermanentWest Bromwich, West Midlands, England
Staff Nurse - Birmingham - up to £35K salary + £1K bonusLocation: West Bromwich, West MidlandsPosition: Staff Nurse RN,...
£ 38200 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Senior Staff Nurse / Unit Manager Location: BirminghamService Type: Care Home for young adults with complex needs including neuro-...