Senior Clinical Lead
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 50000 - 50000 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 24 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead based in Westminster, London within a 40 bedded Nursing Care Centre.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading UK care home provider, a not-for-profit organisation. This means that surplus income is reinvested to assist in maintaining and improving the care homes as well as essential things like on-going training for staff, so they can continue to enhance the quality of life for their residents.
As a Clinical Lead you will support the Home Manager in the day to day running the Home, helping to lead a team of Care professionals and with a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to residents. You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families and your presence in the home will be pivotal to its success.
The home is situated a stone's throw from the Vauxhall Bridge over the River Thames and the Tate Britain gallery, which is close to Pimlico Tube Station. The dedicated team provide care and support including nursing, dementia and palliative care for up to 40 residents.
We are inviting applications from experienced Senior Clinical Leads / Deputy Home Managers with active NMC registration and strong leadership skills.
The position is part clinical and part supernumerary and offers a competitive salary of £50,000 per annum plus
• 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
• Life Assurance
• CQC performance bonus
• NMC Annual Registration Fee Reimbursement
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Loyalty Award available*
• Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available*
• Contributory pension up to set limits
• Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
• Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
• Criminal Records Checks are funded
For further information please call Maxine on (phone number removed) or alternatively forward your CV for consideration
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 16.00 - 17.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Rainham, Greater London, England
Band 5 Registered General Nurse Required for Care home in Rainham The centre is a 62-room facility with the capability to cater to ...