RMN - Acquired Brain Injury
Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
- £ 21 - 21 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 May 2020
- 31 Aug 2020
Registered Mental Health Nurse, Nights (Days also available)
£21 per hour for nurses with ABI experience. (£18-20ph for those without)
We are currently looking to fill a Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN position within an Acquired Brain Injury Unit in Loughborough. The unit is part of large care centre which caters for patients with a range of general and mental health conditions. The company also have their dedicated training centre on the same site, where continual professional development opportunities are readily available.
The Hospital is operated by a well established provider who have over 30 services in the East Midlands ranging from Secure hospitals, nursing homes and supported living schemes. The proximity of their services mean there is plenty of opportunity for progression.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Assisting in the clinical and operational running of a ward within the service, ensuring care and treatment needs are met and task allocation is completed.
• Contributing towards MDT working, by providing nursing knowledge and inputs to a range MDT processes
• Acting as Primary Nurse to a small number of patients, taking overall responsibility for the nursing input they receive, through nursing assessments and care planning.
• Providing written nursing reports for a range of statutory and clinical review processes such as CPA's, MHA Hospital Managers Hearings and First Tier MHA Review Tribunals.
• Contributing to risk assessment and management, to enable positive risk taking and care pathway planning.
• Contributing towards a programme of on-going clinical improvement, through participation is CPD events, governance and audit arrangements
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 16.5 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentMansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Staff Nurse required in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, up to £17.50/hr, Days or Nights, up to 48 hours p/wCompany Benefitsup to £17.50...