Belfast, Antrim, Northern Ireland
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
£17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £32.7K | 36 Hour Contract - Days| Elderly Nursing Care | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A charitably run elderly nursing home in East Belfast is looking to recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to strengthen their clinical team on full-time days.
The home offers elderly frail and disability nursing care packages to older adults in addition to more specialised nursing care to younger adults with disabilities and neurological conditions.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £17.50, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and for full-time hours, an annual salary of £32,760
• A supportive working environment with opportunities for training and development
As RN Registered Nurse, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of clinical care within the home and will safely manage and administer medications.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered to ensure a good mix of skills on shift
• Ideally experienced in a UK care home setting or have some experience in an elderly care or long-term adult care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the home
• Passionate about providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.