Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 31.89 - 31.89 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Mar 2020
- 20 Apr 2020
If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new care experience this role could be the perfect position for you!
As a Registered Nurse in Lincoln, Boston and the surrounding areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care.
This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £31.89 including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with 'Flexi Pay'
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
Join our fantastic team today!