Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
Tadley, Hampshire, England
- £ 30000.0 - 36000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 18 Sep 2020
- 20 Sep 2020
£30,000 - £36,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £18.46 p/h | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Disability Care - Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered & Supported | Minimal Manual Handling
A small disability nursing home in the Tadley area is currently recruiting for a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD to join their team on full-time days.
The fully CQC compliant care home provides round the clock care and support to adults of working age who are living with a range of physical and learning disabilities.
Details of this RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with occasional nights (9pm – 8am) required to provide cover
• Shift times of 7am - 3pm or 1.30pm – 9.30pm, with one office day bi-weekly to catch up with paperwork
• A great annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £36,000 (equates up to £18.46 per hour & NHS Band 6)
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home with state-of-the-art facilities and a well-established team in place
• The role will require very little manual handling and will not be physically demanding in this respect
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience in a care home or long-term care setting, although newly-qualified RNs will be supported
• Good clinical skills and able to support service users who have complex care needs
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.