Senior Staff Nurse / Deputy Manager
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
- £ 15.50 - 19.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 19 Mar 2020
- 19 Apr 2020
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Bradford.
The home is part of one of the country's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team to take upon the role of Deputy Manager.
The benefits of this Deputy Manager Position role include:
- Generous pay of up to £19.00 per hour
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
- Career progression
As a Deputy Manager you will be responsible for:
Main responsibilities of Deputy Home Manager (RN):
- You will play a key role within the home, taking the time to get to know our residents and their families, so you can ensure the best possible person centered care is delivered
- You will be responsible for creating and updating care plans to ensure they are accurately maintained for auditing purposes, maintaining clear, precise and up-to-date medication records for all our residents
- You will take responsibility for all aspects and areas of care within the home, whilst promoting our key values of choice, dignity and respect
- Always seeking to share your clinical knowledge and experience, you will provide valuable support to members of the home's care team, offering valuable guidance and assistance
- Creating and developing strong relationships with our customers, you will play an important role in strengthening the brand and raising the care home's profile
- You will occasionally be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours, as required.
Skills and Behaviours required for Deputy Home Manager (RN):
- RGN or RMN qualified
- Someone who shares our passion and dedication for making every day special for our residents
- The ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
- A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
- A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40,000 - 40,000 Per yearFull timePermanentKidderminster, Worcestershire, England
Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - Elderly / Dementia (RGN/RMN/RNLD) Kidderminster £19.00 - £20.00 per hour Active...
£ 31000 - 41300 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Staff Nurse / Beautiful Nursing home - up to £41K salary + Paid Breaks * Location: Solihull, Birmingham, West Midlands * Position: ...