Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 14.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 19 Mar 2020
- 19 Apr 2020
We have an opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified RMN or RGN nurse to join our team, where you will play a vital role in the delivery of exceptional quality, person-centered care both to elderly frail residents and those at various stages of dementia.
Part time / Full time hours (24/48 hours per week) are available, doing days or nights shifts. Pay is competitive and negotiable dependent on experience.
Typical tasks for the Registered Nurse will include:
• Monitoring vital signs
• Administering medication
• Changing dressings
• Checking the status of wounds
• Attending patient care-plan meetings
• Overseeing Care and Support staff
• Administering enemas
• Taking blood
• Counselling families
• Conducting range of motion exercises
• Monitoring blood sugar levels
• Consulting with medical physicians
• Administering oxygen
We are always keen to identify and develop talent from within our existing staff team. Some Registered Nurses have advanced into nursing home manager positions, responsible for managing the entire facility. Duties include managing staff, handling budgets and making sure patients receive quality care, aiming to consistently exceed regulatory standards.
• Have a valid NMC PIN (we would still like to hear from those awaiting their PIN)
• Be prepared to complete an application for a full DBS disclosure
• Have 2 suitable references (professional and/or educational)
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Have a good standard of verbal and written English (or be prepared to further their English skills)
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Good verbal/written communication skills
If you or someone you know would be interested in this position, apply today or get in touch to discuss everything in more detail.