Care Manager - Nurse Qualified
Camborne, Cornwall, England
- £ 38000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 31 Mar 2020
- 30 Jul 2020
Up to £38,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | Full Time Hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits | Good CQC Rating
My client is a not for profit organisation and they are currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to work as Care Manager in their small elderly and dementia care home in Camborne. You will lead their committed team in the day to day running of the care home.
Details of this Care Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time position on days
• A great annual salary of up to £38,000 which equates to NHS Band 7
• 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
• NMC Pin paid for, free DBS check
• Excellent training and development and continuous professional development
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
As Care Manager you will assist the Care Director and lead the team to ensure consistently high standards of personal and clinical care are achieved. You will manage, monitor and supervise the team of care staff. You will take the lead on assessing residents and creating care plans and will participate in clinical audits to ensure clinical records are correctly managed and updated and that all aspects of care meet and exceed national requirements.
What the home is looking for in a Care Manager:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Have proven experience working in a management role and be confident managing care and clinical documentation
• Demonstrate strong working knowledge of legislation relevant to the care home sector, including CQC essential standards
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and strong leadership qualities
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Camborne, Cornwall, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25700 - 34300 Per yearFull timePermanentTruro, Cornwall, England
Registered Nurse * Location : Truro, Cornwall * Position: Registered Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disabil...