Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Liss, Hampshire, England
- £ 19.20 - 19.20 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Jul 2020
- 14 Aug 2020
£19.20 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | 33 hours | Days or Nights | Experience Required |
A small private nursing home in the Liss area has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home offers a fantastic environment for staff and residents alike, having recently undergone extensive renovation and refurbishment to provide a state of the art, luxury facility.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Days or nights available, flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive rates of pay offered at £19.20 per hour which equates to NHS Band 7
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
• Must have relevant Nursing experience
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.