RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse – Days
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 17.60 - 17.60 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Mar 2020
- 13 Jun 2020
£17.60 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent p/a | 48 Hrs | Days | Large Nursing Home | Elderly, Dementia and Disability Care
A large care centre in North Leeds currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The modern facility offers round the clock care and support to adults of all ages with a range of care and support needs, and specialises in disability/neuro-disability care, elderly and dementia care.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of £17.60 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Comprehensive induction programme plus ongoing learning and development and NMC revalidation support
• Friendly, supportive working environment
In this Registered Nurse role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally have some experience in an elderly nursing home or similar setting
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.