Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Romford, Greater London, England
- £ 15.30 - 15.30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 4 Mar 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
£15.30 per hour (equates to NHS Band 5) | Days or Nights | 44 hours per week | Elderly and Dementia Care | Excellent Staff Benefits
A very large elderly and dementia nursing home in Romford currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout North-East London and Essex.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competative rates of pay offered at £15.00 p/h (equates to up to NHS Band 5)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.