Night Nurse RGN
Wymondham, Norfolk, England
- £ 18 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Feb 2020
- 30 Jul 2020
£18.00 to £18.50 per hour + Paid Breaks (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 hours | Nights | Nursing Home Experience Essential | Small Home | Outstanding CQC |
We are currently recruiting for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in elderly care to join an outstanding rated Norfolk care home and work full time nights.
The home offers a range of specialist long-term care and rehabilitation services to adults of working age and to older adults.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full time contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Great rates of pay in the region of £18.00 to £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £34,630
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home that is rated Outstanding by CQC
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing and administering medications and keeping clinical records in line with NMC and CQC requirements
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.