Purley, Greater London, England
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Feb 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £31.8K | 36 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A leading Purley nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their nursing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The small, fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a fantastic setting, and the home is independently owned and operated.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
• Great rates of pay of £17 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £31,820
• A bespoke induction programme and ongoing learning and development programmes
• A supportive working environment, where you will be coached and mentored to achieve your full potential in addition to staff recognition and reward schemes
• A company pension scheme
In this Staff Nurse role, you will coordinate and deliver nursing care and administer medications in addition to leading the team of HCAs on duty in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in an RGN Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced working in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment however newly qualified RNs will also be considered
• Confident leading a team of HCAs and coordinating care
• Able to independently manage and administer medications
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.