Mental Health Nurse
Dorking, Surrey, England
- £ 27820 - 33150 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Feb 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£27,820 - £33,150 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Inpatient Rehab | £1.5K Welcome Bonus
A leading national provider of health and social care services is currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Nurse to work in their low-secure mental health facility in the Dorking area.
The facility offers a range of long-term support and treatment to females living with mental health needs, mild learning disabilities and personality disorders in a great setting.
Details of this RMN/Mental Health Nurse position and what our client is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, on flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota
• A great annual salary in the region of £27,820 to £33,150 depending on experience
• A joining bonus of £1,500
• Free on-site parking and uniforms, and free DBS check
• Private medical insurance and health insurance schemes, life assurance and a group pension plan
• Childcare vouchers
• A comprehensive induction and some industry leading training and development programmes, including leadership and management programmes, plus support with NMC revalidation
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
The successful candidate for this Mental Health Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working with adults living with mental illness
• Confident leading shifts, coordinating care and treatment and supporting junior colleagues
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and IT literate
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided.
For more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Dorking, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 55000 - 55000 Per yearFull time...PermanentHounslow, London, Greater London, England
REGISTERED MANAGER - QUALITY -HIGH END NON -FOR PROFIT OLDER PERSONS NURSING HOME -Call Jonathan for details [... Click Apply...]LO...