Nurse Deputy Manager
Ely, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 39500 - 39500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 20 Feb 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
£39500 per annum – Band 7 Equivalent | 36 or 48 Hour Contracts – Flexible Shifts | Elderly and Dementia Home | Ideal for RN Seeking Career Progression
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work in a senior role in a leading Cambridgeshire care home.
The home is located in the Ely area and offers elderly, dementia and disability care to older people from throughout the local area.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 36 or 48 hours per week, working flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
• The opportunity to undertake overtime shifts
• Fantastic salary offered at £39500 per annum – NHS Band 7 Equivalent
As Nurse Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Flexible approach to work to support a 24-hour 7-day care service
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Ely, Cambridgeshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 20 - 20 Per hourFull timePermanentHuntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England
Nurse required in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, up to £20/hr, Days & Nights, up to 48 hours p/wCompany Benefitsup to £20/hrPaid break...