Nurse Home Manager
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 20 Feb 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
£45,000 p/a – Band 8 Equivalent | Full-Time Days | Great Benefits | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered – Must Be Nurse-Qualified
A leading Norwich nursing home is looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager with care home management experience to lead the team and develop the service.
The small home is fully CQC compliant and provides elderly, dementia and disability care in a fantastic setting with some great facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract working day shifts, with occasional flexibility required due to the seniority of the role
• A very competitive annual salary of £45,000 which is in line with NHS Band 8 rates of pay
• A thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As Nurse Home Manager, you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
Applicants for the Nursing Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN branches will both be considered
• Demonstrate current/recent experience in the management of a UK nursing home, with a proven track record of success
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
• Experienced managing budgets and resources and maintaining good levels of occupancy
• Very good working knowledge of CQC essential standards, Local Authority requirements, Safeguarding and Health and Safety requirements
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.