Nurse Home Manager
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 48500 - 48500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 20 Feb 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
£48,500 p/a | Full-Time Days | Great Benefits | Small Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading Norfolk dementia care home on the northern outskirts of Norwich currently requires an experienced Nurse Manager to coordinate the day to day running of the home and work as CQC Registered Manager.
The 30+ bedded home offers specialist dementia care in a picturesque setting in addition to providing more general elderly care services and during the most recent inspection the home was found to be meeting all CQC essential standards.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract working day shifts
• A very competitive annual salary of £48,500 which is in line with NHS Band 8a rates of pay
• A great opportunity to take charge of a home that is already performing well and meeting all CQC requirements
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As Registered Manager, you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
Applicants for the Nurse Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN branches will be considered
• Demonstrate current/recent experience in the management of a UK nursing home, with a proven track record of success
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
• Experienced managing budgets and resources and maintaining good levels of occupancy
• Strong working knowledge of CQC essential standards, Local Authority requirements, Safeguarding and Health and Safety requirements
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Norwich, Norfolk, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26897 - 33411 Per yearFull timePermanentAylsham, Norwich, Norfolk, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health Rehabilitation Hospital Location: Norwich, Norfolk Salary: Newly Qualified (Preceptorships available) s...