Nurse Unit Manager
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 17 Feb 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£17.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £40K | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits | Large Elderly & Dementia Home | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Unit Manager in their large nursing home in Cardiff.
The home specialises in providing elderly and dementia care and also supports younger adults living with nursing care needs and disabilities.
Details of this RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• Great hourly pay rates of £17.50 which is the equivalent to Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £40,000
• A comprehensive induction, training and opportunities to further your skills
• A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
• Free uniforms, on-site parking and DBS
• A great benefits package
As RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care team, motivating the team to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Unit Manager:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in a senior or supervisory role, ideally within the UK care home sector
• Confident managing, monitoring and supervising all aspects of clinical and personal care
• Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.