London, Greater London, England
- £ 17 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Feb 2020
- 26 Apr 2020
£17 to £18 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Nights | Great Benefits |
A large nursing home in North London has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on full-time nights. The home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a purpose-built setting.
Details of what the home is offering to the successful Night Nurse:
• 36 hours per week on permanent nights
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.00 to £18.00 dependant on experience which equates to NHS Band 6
• Paid breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Ongoing opportunities for staff training and to undertake further clinical studies
• Free uniforms and free meals whilst on duty
• 28 days annual leave
• Childcare vouchers
• Some great retail discounts
As RGN/RMN Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
• Able to manage and administer drugs and medications independently
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 48,000 - 48,000 Per yearFull timePermanentDartford, Kent, England
Deputy Home Manager (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home Salary: Up t...