Band 6 CPN
- £ 25 - 25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Feb 2020
- 15 Mar 2020
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 6 CPN to work in the Community Mental Health Team based in Blandford, North Dorset. You will be considered for this position if you have previously worked within adult mental health.
Salary: £30 - £32 per hour
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM.
What HCL can offer you:
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200* for each successfully placed person
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Central East CMHT, a busy, fast paced, friendly and welcoming CMHT in Manchester is looking for motivated, forward thinking Band 6...