Clinical Quality Consultant / Clinical QA Manager
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
- £ 48000 - 49000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 14 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
Position: Clinical Quality Consultant / Clinical QA Manager
Salary: Circa £48k+ benefits
Location: Home based with regional travel - Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Dorset
On behalf of a successful, well regarded organisation, I am looking for Clinical Quality Assurance Consultant / Clinical QA Manager. My client is a very successful operator of Nursing Homes and Care Homes.
As Clinical Quality Consultant / Clinical QA Manager you will be responsible for improving the delivery of high quality care to residents in nursing homes in the south of England including Dorset, Oxfordshire, Hampshire. You will be a visible leader in nursing homes where you will work closely with home managers and nursing teams.
The role of Clinical Quality Consultant / Clinical QA Manager is to conduct operational, quality and service reviews within care homes across a specified geographic region. You will deliver compliance support to ensure each home delivers consistently high standards of care, you will oversee quality assurance and ensure the homes are compliant with CQC regulations. You will assist home managers to ensure homes remain compliant and deliver high levels of care to residents at all times. You will aid with care planning, developing policies & procedures and all compliance related issues.
Clinical Quality Consultant / Clinical QA Manager candidates must be nurse qualified and have an RGN qualification / current NMC pin number. Candidates should have worked as a home manager or within a compliance related role previously. Candidate must have proven knowledge of clinical care delivery and nursing care. Candidates must have strong knowledge of CQC legislation, safeguarding and elderly care. Clinical Quality Consultant / Clinical QA Manager candidates must have excellent clinical skills.
• Knowledge of CQC regulation
• Knowledge & experience of Health and Safety regulation
• Knowledge & experience of Care Homes processes
• Knowledge & experience of auditing/investigations with regards to regulations
• Experience in Nursing Home management
• Experience of Quality and Compliance
• Be a car driver and be prepared to travel across a specified region
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will need:
- To be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role (Clinical Quality Consultant / Clinical QA Manager / Quality Assurance Manager / Compliance Manager/ Auditing Manager / Troubleshooting Manager / Project Manager / Regional Manager / Nursing Home Manager / Peripatetic Manager / QA Manager) within elderly care / healthcare provider