Theatre Practitioner - Recovery/Anaesthetics RGN/ODP
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 28000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Feb 2020
- 14 Mar 2020
£28000 to £34000 per annum plus enhancements | 37.5 hours per week | Days or Nights | Great Benefits
A leading private hospital in Kettering currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN or ODP to join their operating theatre team as Recovery Theatre Practitioner.
The hospital offers a wide variety of specialities and prides itself on providing a high standard of care to both patients and staff.
What the home is offering and details of this Theatre Practitioner - Recovery/Anaesthetics RGN/ODP position:
• 37.5 hours per week available on a permanent contract
• Days or Nights
• Excellent salary offered from £28000 to £34000 per annum plus enhancements
• 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
• Subsidised meals
• Free parking
• Bonus scheme
• Health scheme and pension after qualifying period
• Employee Engagement activities
• Continued Training and development
As Recovery Theatre Practitioner, you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising in theatre disciplines of anaesthetics, and recovery.
What our client is looking for in a Theatre Practitioner - Recovery/Anaesthetics RGN/ODP:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• NMC Registered
• The ideal candidate will be an ALS provider (registered with the resus council UK)
• A sound knowledge of the relevant legislative and regulatory requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities of clinical departments and committed to maintaining the standards of the WHO safer surgery process
• Able to participate in continuous improvement processes in the peri-operative environment
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25700 - 34300 Per yearFull timePermanentWigston, Leicestershire, England
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Palliative & Dementia - up to £35K Location: Wigston, LeicestershirePosition: Staff NurseC...
£ 30198 - 38657 Per yearFull timePermanentNorthampton, Northamptonshire, England
Staff Nurse - Specialist CAMHS Unit Location: NorthamptonSalary: £30,198 - £38,657 per annum ( £15.47 - £1...
£ 26200 - 34900 Per yearFull timePermanentPeterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
Registered Nurse Location: Peterborough, CambridgeshireCare Categories: Nursing and Palliative Care for older adultsSalary: £...