Holsworthy, Devon, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Feb 2020
- 14 Mar 2020
£16 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
One of Devon’s leading dementia care homes is currently looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to work nights, with full or part-time hours available.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides a fantastic environment for people living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments.
Details of these RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Full or part-time contracts are available, please specify on application your requirements
• Very competitive rates of pay of £16 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
• Free DBS check and uniforms
• Pay enhancements for Bank Holidays
• An online system to manage rotas, annual leave etc
• A private pension scheme
Duties for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting with dementia care experience
• Confident managing care plans, medications and leading a team of HCAs in addition to being confident working as Lone Nurse if required, due to the small size of the home
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Holsworthy, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 55000 - 65000 Per yearFull timePermanentArlington, Barnstaple, Devon, England
Nursing Home Manager - North West Devon - up to £65k!!Are you a Nursing Home Manager looking to work for a fantastic reputable care...