Deputy Home Manager
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 14 Feb 2020
- 14 Mar 2020
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for one Britain’s leading healthcare providers. We are looking to recruit a Deputy Manager to join a service in the Nottingham area. This is a Large service that’s offers Nursing care to elderly residents, younger adults and also supports those with dementia and physical difficulties.
As the Deputy Home Manager, you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team. As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
This is a full-time permanent role to work day shifts and the salary for this role is £18.00 per hour.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
• You will be RGN or RMN qualified
• You will have an active NMC PIN
• Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge
• Previous experience of working within a nursing home is essential
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise and organise is essential
• Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents’ needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life
• Assist the home manager – deputise in the overall management of the care home as required
• Positively influence the reputation of the home – communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders
• Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality
• Maintain clinical excellence – role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed
• Take on an active leadership role – you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty-four-hour business.
• Developing your people – oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
• People management – play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
• Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.at all times.
• A Competitive salary of £18.00 per hour
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Free enhanced DBS and uniform
• Friendly working environment
• Company Pension Scheme
• Dedicated training and support
• Internal progression
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Chloe on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.