Band 6 Oncology Inpatients Staff Nurse
London, Greater London, England
- £ 37795 - 43342 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 6 Oncology Inpatients Staff Nurse for a hospital based in London.
As a Band 6 Oncology Inpatients Staff Nurse, you will work in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered and evaluated in line with current evidence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To facilitate the provision of a co-ordinated, high quality inpatient service to cancer patients in consultation with the inpatient manager.
- To be able to take charge of the ward as required
- To partake in practice development forums within and external to the Clinic.
- To work clinically and to adhere to the NMC Code.
- Enable clinical effectiveness by mentoring /facilitating junior staff to achieve optimum competence and clinical performance in patient care.
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse with significant clinical experience in oncology care.
- Demonstrate leadership in the field of oncology care
- Highly motivated individual who possesses dynamic critical thinking skills, and is committed to quality issues, audit and research.
- Excellent communication, organisational and team building skills, with the ability to lead, manage and motivate self and others.
Our client offers supportive and warm working culture, where your contribution is valued. They are a firm believer of personal and career development with pathways to further your education if you wish to do so. The benefits package includes: contribution pension scheme, Private Medical Healthcare; 25 day's annual leave; season ticket travel loan and a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30800 - 43500 Per yearFull timePermanentWindsor, Berkshire, England
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD)- BRAND NEW Nursing Home Location: Windsor, BerkshireSalary: £30,800- £43...
Full timePermanentGillingham, Kent, England
Senior Sister / Senior Charge Nurse Directorate: Planned Care Care Group: Cancer Services Band: 7 Salary: £37,570 - £43...
£ 27000 - 29000 Per yearFull timePermanentHemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital Location: HertfordshireSalary: £27,000 - £29,000 per annum + Enhancements for uns...