Staff Nurse - Bank
Chester, Cheshire, England
- £ 14 - 14 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
Bank Staff Nurse - Ward (RGN)
Join us as an Staff Nurse / Ward RGN in our Chester Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we're sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference. As a Staff Nurse you will;
- Be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron.
- With our consultant-led service, you will be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
- You'll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
To succeed as a Staff Nurse in our Ward you will;
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker - plus be flexible and motivated.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Salary - £14 per hour
Closing date - 13/03/2020
Contract Type - Bank Contract
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23970 - 30906 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Preceptor Nurse - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Job Title: Preceptor Nurse - RMN or RNLD Mental Health and Learning Disa...