Skype Interviews - Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS
Harlow, Essex, England
- £ 23023 - 25656 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 14 Feb 2020
- 11 Aug 2020
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is recruiting Nurses for Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust located in Harlow, Essex, UK.
The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust is located in Harlow, Essex and is a 501 bedded District General Hospital providing a comprehensive range of safe and reliable acute and specialist services to the local population.
Main hospital is in central Harlow, and we also provide patient services from St Margaret's Hospital in Epping, Herts and Essex Hospital in Bishop's Stortford and the Rectory Lane Centre in Loughton.
We are seeking experienced nurses and ambitious newly qualified nurses to join the nursing team at the Princess Alexandra Hospital.
Specialities include: General Medicine and Surgery
Princess Alexandra Hospital is conveniently located in Harlow, Essex just 25 minutes’ drive to London Stansted Airport and 25 minutes train ride to London Liverpool Street. Harlow also has excellent road connections across England.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Salary will be paid at Band 4 £23,761 per annum; plus £1,188 high cost area supplement. In total: £24,949 per annum
- Upon gaining professional registration with the NMC salary will rise to £24,214 plus £1,210 high cost area supplement. In total: £25,424 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week - Full-time Positions
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 Public Holidays
- Flight Ticket up to £600 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- UKVI IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- VISA fee - £600 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Immigration Health Surcharge - £1,200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Certificate of Sponsorship & Part 2 NMC Test of Competence OSCE Exam covered by the Trust
- Assistance with accommodation, first SIX weeks free!
- £200 welcome voucher to help support resettlement costs.
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Outstanding opportunities for fully funded further study
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Non EU Trained Nurses - Newly Qualified Nurses accepted
- EU Trained Nurses – Newly Qualified Nurses accepted
- Must have scored a minimum of a band 7 in Speaking, Listening, Reading and a minimum of a band 6.5 in Writing of IELTS or a minimum of a grade B in each sub-test of OET (applicable to EU & International applicants applying from a country where English isn't the first language).
Immediate Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today by sending your CV:
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment - 22 jobs https://www.nurses.co.uk/jobs/nursing/kate-cowhig-international-healthcare-recruitment/ https://www.nurses.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/1d76fb32-61e5-48c3-bd84-e52bde4fe5d2131236080435040240.png
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Harlow, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Band 5 Nursing Recruitment Open Day Saturday 28th March 2020Join the nursing team at 24 Hours in A&E in 2020!Date: Saturday 28th Ma...