Care Home Manager and Registered Nurse
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 65000 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
Our client is a multi-award winning, luxury care home ranked in the top 20 in the UK. The home in question proudly cares for a diverse range of residents in their Birmingham setting, they are currently looking to appoint a permanent Care Home Manager and qualified Nurse
- Care Home Manager- Qualified Nurse- RGN, RMN, RNLD
- Residential Care Home- Nursing, Residential, Respite and Dementia Care
- Winner of 4 National Care Home Awards
As Care Home Manager you will draw upon your extensive expertise and leadership skills, as you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality, care excellence, parallel with the commercial success of the home, driving the home towards their goals.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a proven track record in the management and delivery of high-quality care within nursing homes.
- Hold a Nursing qualification (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- Possess strong commercial acumen
- Have excellent communicative skills
- Demonstrate excellent leadership
Our client cares for their staff with the same high-level quality as their residents, this enables them to provide their residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
- A fantastic salary package
- A competitive bonus incentive scheme
- Continued investment in your professional development
- A comprehensive and supportive induction programme to ensure confidence and competence
- Employee discounts scheme for a wide range of retailers, restaurants and days out
- Staff well-being programme
To apply for the vacancy, please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing as soon as possible.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.