Pulborough, West Sussex, England
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
Deputy Nursing Home Manager
We are working with an outstanding Care provider to recruit a brilliant Deputy Manager to work at their beautifully located care home in Pulborough, West Sussex. This 25 bed care home specialises in dementia care for the elderly. The Deputy Manager will ensure the day-to-day running of the home is smooth and will assist the Home Manager in daily management responsibilities.
The role is 40 hours a week and includes a competitive salary and various benefits including discount schemes, life assurance and a great pension. The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse and have experience working with the elderly and dementia.
Key Duties of the role include:
• Managing and Leading a team of staff
• Ensuring standards of care are kept high
• Working to make sure the home is meeting/exceeding requirements set by the CQC
• Creating and implementing care plans for residents of the home
• Be passionate about creating a safe and caring environment for residents to make them feel at home.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Dave at Purosearch on 01614411441 or firstname.lastname@example.org