Anaesthetic, Theatre and PACU Staff Nurses
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
This hospital provides 24-hour world class acute care services including orthopaedics, cardiology, women’s health, urology, vascular surgery. ENT, neurology, general surgery and comprehensive cancer care.
These are full time permanent positions.
• Minimum of 1-year post registration experience in an acute hospital setting preferably in Anaesthetics.
• A management course is desirable.
• Have proven clinical ability and communication skills.
• Registered with NMBI
• BSc in Nursing
• Eligible to live and work in Ireland
• Excellent competitive salary
• Welcome Package €€€
• Excellent Training & Development opportunities (Financial support and study leave)
• Pension contribution
• Relocation allowance
• Subsidized parking, canteen and pharmacy
• Premium pay for night shifts and weekend shifts
• Life Assurance
• Subsidized Parking
For more information call Louise today on Applyor send your most recent CV to louise.byrne Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentWicklow, Dublin, Ireland
Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)Permanent, full ...