Weekend Night Nurse/RGN
Hindhead, Surrey, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Feb 2020
- 18 Jul 2020
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £33.7K | 36 Hour Contract - Weekend Nights | Small Elderly Frail NH | Free Uniforms and PIN
A small private nursing home in a rural setting near Hindhead currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN to work set nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this Night RN/Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night
• Great rates of pay of £18 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £33,690
• Free uniforms
• NMC registration fees/PIN renewal paid
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
As Night Nurse, you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights, leading shifts and acting as Nurse in Charge when required
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.