NHS 111 Clinical Advisor
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 35100 - 44000 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
Our client is currently seeking registered nurses and paramedics who are passionate about healthcare to join their NHS 111 team in a Clinical Advisor capacity.
- NHS 111 Clinical Advisors (full and part time vacancies)
Our client provides accessible and high quality Integrated Urgent Healthcare services for the patients of Hertfordshire and West Essex, Cambridgeshire & Peterborough as well as Luton & Bedfordshire.
Due to expansion the organisation in question is seeking professional, enthusiastic, well-motivated individuals with a passion for caring and the ability to build a rapport with people over the telephone.
Clinical Advisors will assess the health and clinical needs of patients contacting the service and use critical thinking and clinical judgement to agree a course of action with patients using the NHS Pathways clinical triage system.
The successful applicant will be keen on self-development and happy to receive feedback on their performance whilst having the opportunity to learn new skills. Applicants must be registered nurses or paramedics (NMC, HCPC etc) with a minimum of 1 year front line experience and be able to:
- Carry out complex clinical triage, providing assessment, advice and information to the patient
- Utilise your professional judgement in referring callers to other agencies as appropriate
- Respond to and assist call handlers in the management of critical situations
Our client can offer the following benefits:
- Enhanced Rates for Bank Holiday working
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Perkbox staff benefit scheme
- Being part of a supportive and innovative team with scope for progression
To apply for the position, please send your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing as soon as possible.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.