Senior Night Nurse
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
£16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 & £33,033 per annum) | 38.5 hours | Nights |
A large, privately-owned elderly nursing home in Glasgow is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Senior Nurse to lead their clinical team on full-time nights.
Details of this Senior Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week
• Nights only
• Excellent hourly rates offered at £16.50 which equates to NHS Band 6 & £33,033 per annum
• Ongoing training and development prospects
As Senior Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will take responsibility for providing high standards of nursing care and ensuring patient safety. You will support the clinical team and will provide clinical leadership and line management to the nursing team.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Night Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Able to undertake all aspects of clinical care planning and delivery to a high standard
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.