Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Arbroath, Angus, Scotland
- £ 16.95 - 16.95 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 13 Feb 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
£16.95 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 & £34,000 per annum) | 38.5 hours | Days | Great Benefits | £1000 Welcome Bonus |
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Unit Nurse Manager in their elderly and dementia nursing home in Arbroath.
What the home is offering and details of this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• 38.5 hours per week available on a permanent contract
• Days only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.95 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6 and £34,000 per annum
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
• Paid PVG Check
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
What our client is looking for in a Unit Nurse Manager:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Effective leadership skills and able to motivate, develop and inspire a team
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Arbroath, Angus, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33030 - 34715 Per yearFull timePermanentDundee, Dundee City, Scotland
Nurse qualified Deputy Manager ( RMN / RNLD ) Learning Disabilities Location: Dundee, ScotlandSalary: up to £16.69 p/h (&pou...