Director of Nursing - Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Feb 2020
- 10 Aug 2020
Immediate vacancy for a Director of Nursing for a small, fully HIQA compliant nursing home, centrally located in North Dublin city. The home offers a home from home service to its residents on a long term/full time basis providing a person-centred care approach, focusing on individual needs of the individual.
As Director of Nursing you will have responsibility for full oversight/management of the home from nursing to catering staff and beyond.
The role offers excellent benefits and work environment.
- Must be a registered nurse on the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI.
- Adaptation is not an option.
- Must have 6 years relevant post registration nursing experience.
- Within the past 6 years must have worked a minimum of 3 years in elderly care.
- Must possess (within the last 6 years) a minimum of 3 years management/supervisory experience.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families, staff and all external bodies
- Must have a post-registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent or an intention to undertake same is required.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine
T: + Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentWicklow, Dublin, Ireland
Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)Permanent, full ...