Clinical Lead - £19 ph – Croydon
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
- £ 0 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
Clinical Lead - £19 ph - Croydon
Rate: £19 ph
Benefits - What's in it for you?
• Employee benefit package - amazing savings & discounts for high street retailers, Supermarkets, cinema & restaurant chains
• Excellent training and development with opportunity for career progression
• Free uniform, free onsite parking & free hot meal on shift
Amber Mace are currently looking to recruit a Clinical Lead to join the team at an elderly/dementia service in Croydon. This role will involve the provision of nursing care for elderly residents, supervising and leading a team of junior staff and supporting the management team in the day-to-day running of the service.
What does the role involve?
• Carry out patient assessments
• Supervise a team of nurses and HCAs
• Assist with the training of unqualified staff
• Some supernumerary work such as auditing, pre-assessments, creating rotas, general admin duties, etc.
• An NMC Registered Nurse
• A strong leader with excellent communication skills
• Previous experience within a nursing home environment caring for the elderly
Call Hayley at Amber Mace now on Applyor email Apply for more details on this brilliant opportunity!