Residential Home Manager
Eastleigh, Hampshire, England
- £ 30000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 13 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in the Eastleigh area. We are recruiting for a Residential Home Manager to join this highly recommended service. This is a small, fully compliant service that provides care for elderly residents and supports individuals with dementia.
You will be an experienced Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse with a background in care home management and you will have the ability to manage a team of staff Nurses and Care staff.
This is a full-time permanent role to work day shifts, the salary for this role is £30,000 - £37,000 per annum.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Home Manager post:
• NMC registered RGN or RMN
• Demonstrate proven managerial experience in UK nursing
• Preferably have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ 4/Diploma Level 5 or the Registered Managers Award
• Confident leading and developing teams of clinical and non-clinical staff and in change management
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to UK nursing homes
• The Home Manager will ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements as well as providing effective leadership. The Home Manager will have experience of turnaround management and working closely with the nursing and care team to produce the best outcomes of care and nursing for residents.
• Salary £30,000 - £37,000 per annum
• Continuing Professional Development and training
• Annual leave entitlement
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Mike on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.