Theatre Manager Nurse/ODP
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 35000 - 41000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
£35,000 - £41,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs – Days | Great Benefits | RGN or Theatre Practitioner Considered
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse or ODP/Theatre Practitioner with managerial experience in an Operating Theatre setting is required to work as Theatre Manager in a leading West Yorkshire hospital.
Details of this Theatre Manager RGN/ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• An excellent annual salary from £35,000 - £41,000
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Theatre Manager RGN/ODP, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Theatres, Decontamination Services and Theatre Bookings, ensuring a high quality, safe, efficient and cost-effective service is provided. You will take responsibility for clinical governance and ensure all services within your remit meet and exceed national legal requirements in addition to playing a key role in the hospital senior management team.
The successful candidate for this Theatre Manager RGN/ODP post will be:
• NMC or HCPC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Substantial experience working in a perioperative setting with a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a Senior/Lead Practitioner/Surgical First Assistant position, ideally with some private sector experience
• Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Have completed post-registration training in Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship and ILS/ALS
• Ideally you will have completed a professional management qualification and will be confident in the effective management of budgets and resources
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30,000 - 36,000 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics / Recovery - Flagship Private Hospital Cheadle, South Manchester Salary - £30,000 - £36,...
£ 30,000 - 35,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBradford, West Yorkshire, England
Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics / Recovery - Leading Private Hospital Bradford, West Yorkshire Salary - £30,000 -...