Keighley, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £33.7K | 36 Hour Contract – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Large Nursing Home
A leading Airedale nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their days nursing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The large home is on the outskirts of Keighley and offers round the clock nursing care to older adults with age related frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Great rates of pay of £18 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £33,700
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting or demonstrate a genuine interest in working with this client group
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Keighley, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hourFull timePermanentStockport, Greater Manchester, England
REGISTERED NURSE - RGN / RMN - £17.00 per hourFAMILY RUN BUSINESS WITH 5 LUXURY CARE HOMESStockport, Greater ManchesterAs a Registe...