Nurse Practitioner, Crew
Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £ 38.50 - 62 Per hour
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
Nurse Practitioner, Crewe
Pay: £38.50 per hour (including holiday pay)
Do you want to take control of your work life balance?
Would you like to maximise your income at a schedule that suits you??
Then Chase Medical is exactly what you're looking for!
Chase Medical is excited to be recruiting Nurse Practitioners with experience in General Practice to work on a flexible basis in variety of GP settings.
- Competitive rates of pay of £38.50 per hour (including holiday pay) for Nurse Practitioners
- Full flexibility in when you want to work, with no minimum shift requirements
- Opportunities to pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance
- Market experts to find the perfect shifts for you.
- Exclusive access to shifts not advertised anywhere else
- A quick and easy registration process.
More about Chase:
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care Agency of expert Primary Care clinicians offering locum and permanent work throughout the UK.
We work with 1/3 of Primary Centre's nationwide, so you can be sure that with us you will have access exclusive shifts not advertised anywhere else.
We have a friendly, dedicated team on hand to help you every step of the way, from registration to finding you shifts. We also have a team devoted to permanent recruitment who can help you to find the perfect role for you.
How to Join:
Ref: NP - Crewe - KA
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse in Crewe, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35 - 50 Per hourFull time...Temporary...Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
We are looking to speak with Nurse Practitioners within the Manchester area. Both Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Emergency Nurse ...
£ 40 - 45 Per hourFull time...Bank...Northwich, Cheshire, England
Job specification: Northwich GP surgery, CW10 System: EMIS Web Rate: £40/hr Specifics: Standard nurse practitioner appts, minor ill...