Nurse Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Stirling, Stirling, Scotland
- £ 17.95 - 17.95 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
£17.95 per hour (Equivalent to £35,935.90 per annum / NHS Band 6) | 38.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Excellent Staff Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a fully compliant elderly nursing home in the Stirling area to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Deputy Manager.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 38.5 hours per week, supernumerary hours included
• Working day shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £17.95 per hour (Equivalent to £35,935.90 per annum / NHS Band 6)
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid, plus free Nursing Times subscription
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with up to date NMC registration
• Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.