Carrickfergus, Antrim, Northern Ireland
- £ 18 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
Staff Nurse I £18ph
Full time 36h/week
Relevant to: Nurse Nursing, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Senior Nurse, Registered Staff Nurse
This is a great opportunity to represent one of the Northern Ireland’s renowned care groups who are seeking to recruit an experienced Staff Nurse in their fantastic facility located in Carrickfergus.
This large care home, with exceptionally high review scores, specialising in nursing care to the elderly and those with Dementia. The successful candidate will become a part of experienced and dedicated team.
The new Staff Nurse will be responsible for:
• Ensuring each of resident’s plan is in place, reviewed and evaluated accordingly.
• Assisting with emergencies.
• Managing and prioritising workload.
• Maintaining assessments.
• Monitoring residents’ progress.
• Administering medicines.
• Providing the highest standard of nursing care.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good teamwork skills.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Valid registration with the NMC.
A successful candidate will receive:
• Excellent Salary
• Pension Scheme
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Training / Induction
• Ongoing Support & Mentorship from Senior Management
If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate with the necessary qualifications, please don't hesitate to get in touch to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on Applyor apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website Apply or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.