Deputy Clinical Services Matron
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 39000 - 39000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
- Deputy Clinical Services Matron - Manchester
- Salary: £39,000
- Permanent Position
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Our client is the leading provider of safe abortion, vasectomy and reproductive care in the UK and is currently seeking to appoint a Deputy Clinical Services Matron on a permanent, full time basis.
As a respected professional and experienced clinician, the post holder will lead by example, motivate and empower other staff and ensure high standards of care are set and delivered. Specifically, the Deputy CSM will ensure they support the Clinical Services Matron (CSM) to:
- Deliver excellence in clinical practice and that care
- Ensure that clients are cared for in a safe, clean environment
- They will support the CSM to promote excellence in client experience ensuring clients are treated with dignity and respect
- They will support the CSM in providing strong clinical leadership and management of the designated centre
The successful applicant:
- Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife
- Diploma (desirable) / evidence of study at equivalent level / similar experience
- Management qualification (willing to work towards one) or equivalent in experience
- Leadership development (willing to work towards one)
- Evidence of continuing professional development
This is a chance to join an outstanding social enterprise organisation which provides an invaluable service to women in the UK and internationally, there is ample opportunity to broaden your clinical experience across their diverse portfolio of services.
To apply, please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.
This job was posted to Nurse advisor in Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000 - 41000 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Office based disability assessment role in Manchester Location: Manchester Salary: £41,000 pa Experienced Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), ...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentKeighley, West Yorkshire, England
Nurse Functional Assessor – Keighley - £38,760pa Plus Package Would you like to earn £38,760pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm ...