Keighley, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 20 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in Keighley, West Yorkshire. We are recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join this friendly service. This service is fully compliant and has an outstanding local reputation, it provides nursing and residential care for elderly residents and also provides support for individuals with dementia and physical difficulties.
This service is recruiting for a full-time position to work day shifts and the salary for this role is a very competitive £20.00 per hour.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
• You will be RGN or RMN qualified with a current NMC pin
• Previous experience within a Nursing Home however, this is not essential
• Keen interest of working with Elderly patients is desirable
• Strong and clear knowledge of working with and to CQC guidelines
• Salary £20.00 per hour
• Continuing Professional Development and training
• Annual leave entitlement
• You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do
• Support, mentor and develop a care team
• Provide and promote outstanding care to all residents within the service
• As a Nurse there is a strong element of autonomy within your role and therefore you must lead by example in your clinical approach
• Work within the NMC code of conduct as well as the Social Care Commission for inspection standards
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Chloe on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner, Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Keighley, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 17.25 - 18.25 Per hourFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
REGISTERED NURSE (RGN/RMM) - £17.25 - £18.25 PER HOURLocation: LeedsSalary: attractive hourly rate of £17.25 - £18.25 per/hour + pa...