Staff Nurse, Mental Health
Steppingley, Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 27456 - 36608 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
Job Title: Registered Nurse -Mental Health Nursing Home
Location: Near Steppingly, Bedford
Position: Staff Nurse
Care Categories: Dementia, Mental Health
Pay: up to £16.00 ( £27,456 -£36,608 ) + benefits!
Shifts: Flexible shifts - Days, Nights or a mixture available
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available (Options 22, 33, 44 hours available)
This is a great opporutnity for a Mental Health Nurse to work in a small, friendly service based near Steppingly, Bedford.
The company are recognised as one of the UK's leading private healthcare companies offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- Excellent support and training for newly qualified nurses
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
- Established and supportive nurse team
- Weekly discounts and offers for online and in-store shopping,
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- SMART pension options / Pension scheme with company contributions
- 25 days holiday entitlement per annum plus bank holidays
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- Help with re-validation
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Specialist dementia training and support from the award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Range of other benefits including gym membership deals, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
To be considered for this role you must have a live NMC PIN with no restrictions, or be due to qualify shortly - RMN / Mental Health Nurse
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on 01489 774 213 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak: 07537 416319 ( the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages )
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Steppingley, Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27000 - 39000 Per yearFull timePermanentLuton, Bedfordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Luton, BedfordshireCare Categories: Palliative Care, Nursing, Nursing ...