Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 12 Feb 2020
- 12 Mar 2020
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in Sutton Coldfield. We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join this service. This is a small, fully compliant service that provides nursing and residential care for elderly residents and also provides support for individuals with dementia and physical difficulties.
This service is recruiting for a full-time position to work day and night shifts. The salary for this role is £16.00 per hour.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
• You will be RGN or RMN qualified with a current NMC pin
• Previous experience within a Nursing Home however, this is not essential
• Keen interest of working with Elderly patients is desirable
• Strong and clear knowledge of working with and to CQC guidelines
• Salary from £16.00 per hour
• Continuing Professional Development and training
• Annual leave entitlement
• Paid breaks
• You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do
• Support, mentor and develop a care team
• Provide and promote outstanding care to all residents within the service
• As a Nurse there is a strong element of autonomy within your role and therefore you must lead by example in your clinical approach
• Work within the NMC code of conduct as well as the Social Care Commission for inspection standards
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Chloe on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.