Bognor Regis, West Sussex, England
- £ 38.50 - 62 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Feb 2020
- 11 Mar 2020
Are you a Nurse Practitioner in Bognor Regis looking for flexible work within Primary Care? Chase Medical has great locum opportunities available locally.
Locum work with Chase Medical offers great pay rates. With Practice Nurses earning £38.50 to £62 per hour, including holiday pay. This means that just one 8-hour shift can earn you over £300, providing a big income boost!
Working with Chase Medical is flexible, with no minimum number of hours or shifts that you need to work. This allows you to pick up shifts as and when you want to, with no pressure, or even just see what work is available locally. Many of our shifts are able to be booked months in advance, allowing you to take control and plan your own work schedule.
We have shifts available across several different environments within Primary Care, from General Practice, to Walk-in Centres, Out of Hours clinics and extended access providers. This means that we can often offer weekend and evening shifts, alongside our more regular weekday shifts! Working in a number of different settings is a great way to build your professional network, as well as helping nurture your skillset.
When you turn up for your first shift with a centre, you'll be given an induction to help you settle in, and all your clinics will be set up in advance, with all equipment provided, meaning you'll be able to hit the ground running. All you need is to
Joining Chase Medical is quick and free! If you're a Nurse Practitioner with Primary Care experience, and you'd like an informal chat about our locum opportunities, please contact Chloe on Apply, or email Apply
- Chase Medical is the UK's leading specialist Primary Care recruitment agency, working to find work opportunities for Primary Care clinicians including Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and HCAs.
- We work with close to 40 percent of Primary Care settings across the UK, with many of them working exclusively with Chase Medical for their staffing needs.
- We are proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, and we are happy to provide a friendly, responsive and informative service for both our clinicians and the centres we work with.
- We've recently released our Chase Medical App! This is a great, convenient way to to look at local opportunities, book shifts and even get timesheets signed!
As well as locum opportunities, we also have a number of permanent opportunities available across the UK. Whether you're looking for a full-time or part time role, give us a call on Apply to talk to our permanent team about what you're wanting in a new role. Your permanent recruitment consultant will negotiate the best job deal for you, taking the stress out of the job searching process!
Want to gain access to our opportunities?
Our registration chats are quick and easy, often taking just 20 minutes. During the registration chat we'll talk about your skills and experiences, and what you're looking for in job opportunities- whether it's locum or permanent (or both!) you're wanting. Registering with Chase Medical means you'll have a dedicated recruitment consultant working on your behalf, and they will be on hand from the moment your registration chat is booked to guide you through the registration chat, and to answer any questions you may have.
Do you know someone else who may be interested in our locum opportunities? Let us know- you can earn up to £500 for each successful referral!