Clinical Nurse Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 0 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Feb 2020
- 11 Mar 2020
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with one of the leading providers of specialist nursing care in the UK. They provide full-time support to adults living with a range of complex needs such as but not limited to Parkinson's Disease, Huntington's Disease, complex dementia and injuries relating to the brain and spine. We are currently looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) who is dedicated and compassionate, with a thoughtful approach to nursing. Our partner's mission is to make every day better for everyone they care for and work with.
Your role will be to support the Registered Manager in the day to day activities in the Specialist Care Centre, so this means that you will be involved in:
- Managing the clinical and care teams
- Carrying out pre-admission assessments
- Conducting supervisions and appraisals
- Auditing, reviewing and updating care plans and medication records
- Managing staffing levels, compiling rotas etc.
- Assisting with staff training and development
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
- Registered nurse RNLD/ RMN/ RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
- Be well organised, able to make decisions and work on your own initiative whilst working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- You will be up-to-date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC standards and regulations.
- Most importantly you are motivated by helping every individual, whether colleague or service user, to realise their full potential and be treated with dignity and respect.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid NMC registration
- Free car parking
If this sounds like your next career move, then do not apply today by clicking on the link……………… IND MAN
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ref: CNM - Birmingham IND MAN
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31700 - 42300 Per yearFull timePermanentBroadway, Worcestershire, England
Staff Nurse - Care Home Location: Broadway, WorcestershireCare Categories: Nursing and Palliative Care for older adultsSalary: &po...