Clinical Service Manager - Substance Misuse
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 Feb 2020
- 11 Mar 2020
Clinical Service Manager - Substance Misuse Service - Wakefield - £40,000 per annum
Our client in Wakefield are currently looking for an experienced nurse, who is keen for a new managerial role that will centre developing the quality and governance of a substance misuse service.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large healthcare provider in drug and alcohol misuse across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for an RMN or RNLD who is looking for a new challenging role as a Clinical Service Manager.
The benefits of this Clinical Service Manager role include:
- £40,000 per annum
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
The Clinical Service Manager will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of appropriate care delivery systems and routines
- Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality drug and alcohol services
- Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems.
- Ensuring that service users living in the unit have the opportunity and support to work towards self-determination and independent living, and to gain as much control over their own lives as they are able to.
Requiements of this Clinical Service Manager role include:
- NMC registration and the legal right to work in the UK (RMN or RNLD)
- Nursing qualification
- Senior experience in a substance misuse service
For more information please email Apply